Thursday, February 7, 2008

birthday madness

and now, back to my generally cheery-yet-at-the-same-time-wittily-sarcastic and adorable demeanor.

apologies for the manic-depressive episode yesterday. i think it has something to do with getting 60-seconds a day worth of sunshine, living with the spawn of Satan, and turning, ack, 26 tomorrow.

i'll do my best not to let it happen again. though, if you'll notice, all three of the above contributors to my mental state are for the most part beyond my control.

speaking of, i never understood my mom when she said, "You control your mood."

No, MOM, I don't. I control (or don't) what i say. i do not control how i FEEL. THAT is called repression. which is your problem, not mine.

so. there.

on the bright side, i am about to go hit all of the budget slutty-dress-and-other-party-accessories-for-your-body retailers within a two-block radius to find a party shirt-dress-other revealing accoutrement to wear for my birthday tomorrow. Whoever said you can't shop at Charlotte Russe when you're about to turn 26 was wrong, wrong, wrong! Baby Prostitute store, here i come!

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. ON MY BIRTHDAY. TOMORROW. BIRTHDAY. TOMORROW. BIRTHDAY.

tomorrow

birthday

yay! let's celebrate impending wrinkles/fatness/sterility! woot!

No comments: